The invisible project
Exertus Projects specialises in not being seen or show any evidence of our work. To give you an example we undertook an ‘invisible project’ this weekend. Our largest and oldest client, URS (www.urs.com/uk/) needed some work completed in Swindon. As part of a project to relinquish an entire floor, the occupied 6th floor of the building needed to increase its headcount. The desks currently in place had a large foot print and were not an efficient use of space.
Project scope and timeline: -
- Fri 17:00 – URS Staff finish work for the weekend.
- Fri 17: 30 – pack up users up and moving all their items (inc IT) and remove old desks to 5th floor holding area
- Saturday 08:00 – Install additional data and power connections, move existing floor boxes to suit new desk layout
- Sunday 08:00 – Install new desks and cupboards to suit new layout, replace IT and personal belongings, reconnect the IT and test phone and data connections.
- Monday 08:00 – URS users return to work at new desks with additional space for new staff.
Exertus Projects undertakes this type of ‘Business as Usual’ on a weekly basis. If you would like to talk to us about our ‘churn’ and ‘business as usual’ move service contact Andy Clare on 07402 484804 or aclare [at] exertus-projects [dot] com