One of the most critical aspects of any relocation project is the moving of Desktop IT. It provides the tools for staff to be able to do their jobs.
As part of our standard IT relocation services we provide a pre-move PC functionality check as well as disconnection and reconnection service. This service allows the client’s IT staff to concentrate on their core business of getting the network up and running ready for occupation.
Our IT move process:
• Individual pre-move audit forms for PC’s/laptops, tablets and peripherals
• Engineers undertake the safe packing and wrapping of equipment
• Once moved, all items checked using audit forms
• Setup each desk for the individual ensuring cable management utilised
• Power up, test functionality and network connectivity
With decommissioning and recommissioning of your IT equipment forming a major part of any relocation or restack, Exertus Projects has produced a fail-safe methodology and paper trail to ensure we deliver on time and to the highest standard.